Environmental Technician, MEL Environmental Solutions, Belfast
MEL Environmental Solutions Limited are a contracting company specialising in the remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater.
We have an immediate vacancy within our domestic oil spill division for an Environmental Technician located in the Belfast area.
The role will involve assisting our local surveyors to undertake site surveys, soil, water and air sampling, report writing and general administrative tasks.
The position will involve the use of hand held survey equipment and manual tasks such as shallow trial pitting, thus a reasonable level of physical fitness is required.
The position is permanent and would ideally suit a recent graduate.
· experience, knowledge or qualification in a relevant scientific subject i.e. environmental sciences, geography, geology etc.
· computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel as a minimum.
· have good communication skills
· be able to problem solve
· ability to organise
· willing to take responsibilities
· hold a Full driving license (preferably clean)
· competitive salary dependant on the individual
· use of a company vehicle (as required)
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be considered for this role.