ESRI GIS Consultant Programme 2024
Passionate about GIS and curious about what a career with Esri UK could look like? Applications for our 2024 Graduate GIS Consultant Programme are now open!
Initial Salary - £26k plus a bonus of up to 20% plus great benefits Starting September 2024 in Aylesbury
Our Graduate programme starts in September 2024. As a Graduate GIS Consultant you will have the unrivalled opportunity to gain experience in key areas of our business over 18-24 months. Spending several months at a time in each department (Technical Support, Pre-Sales, Sales, Marketing, Content and Professional Services), you will gain valuable insight into how our customers use ArcGIS. You will be doing ‘real work’ throughout the Graduate Programme, whilst also developing your skills to help our customers be even more successful.
Your future is secure. After 18-24 months, we will work with you to find the best role for you within Esri UK. We are proud that so many of our graduates continue to progress their careers with us over many years. Apply today to join our supportive and successful company.
What do we ideally look for in a Graduate GIS Consultant?
• Holding, or predicted to achieve, at least a 2:1 In a relevant degree subject in GIS, Geography, IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
• Applicants who are genuinely keen to develop a career within GIS
• Excellent communicators, with good presentation skills
• Problem solvers, who are curious and always looking to see ‘if ‘there is a better way’
• Ability to commute to, or happy to relocate near Aylesbury
• The successful candidate must, by the commencement of employment, have the right to work full time until at least September 2026 in the UK and be able to pass a basic security clearance
Why join us as a Graduate GIS Consultant?
You will be joining a financially sound, market-leading company who encourages collaboration and truly values the contributions each person makes. We also offer:
• A good basic salary (starting from £26,000) plus a generous bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Pension, healthcare scheme, wellness initiatives
• Flexible working – whilst you will be Aylesbury based most days for the duration on the graduate programme, once you graduate we have other hybrid and home based roles available
• Corporate Social Responsibility & volunteering opportunities to support charitable causes of your choice
We may also consider you for other suitable graduate vacancies within our business, including; Junior Support Analyst, Graduate Software Engineer, Junior Pre-Sales Consultant, Sales Development Representative, Customer Success Manager.
Please apply online via our website, making sure you include your CV and a good, tailored cover letter highlighting why you want to join us.
If you would really like your application to stand out, you can include a link to a short video detailing why you would like to work for Esri UK.
Applications will close 31st Jan 2024.
Interviews: Initial video interviews will be held with shortlisted applicants Jan-March Successful candidates will then be invited to formal assessments between January-May 2024.
A little more about us…
Esri is the global market leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) software, location intelligence and mapping solutions. There are 4,000 staff in 73 countries and more than 350,000 customers worldwide. Esri UK provides a wide range of services to our customers for ArcGIS, our market leading geospatial software. With the single largest pool of GIS expertise in the UK, Esri UK is the leading authority on GIS and our business is growing considerably year on year.
Esri UK is an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers.